Speaking in Tech #101 - Camel Cash
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Eddie and Sarah have bailed on the show so Greg is joined by Cisco's Amy Lewis to chew on the tech news of the week and to dig into Amy's work history.
This week we discuss...
- Podcasting in Pumps (3:17)
- Sucked into UberConference (4:31)
- US to give up naming the web (7:10)
- Amazon Prime price hike and shameless toilet paper (11:20)
- Grocery shopping on Amazon (19:00)
- Peeling Camel Cash (20:00)
- Greg and Amy's worst jobs (21:15)
- Google on fire with Play Movies and Chromecast going global (26:10)
- Android gets wearable (30:35)
- Google mangles Hangouts while Voice is headed for the trash can (33:10)
- Is that a prescription drug or a startup? (42:35)
- QuizUp App and fuzzy logic (43:15)
- Engineers Unplugged (46:00)