Speaking in Tech #110 – LIVE from Cisco Live!
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week is a special episode live from Cisco Live in San Francisco and Greg is joined by Peder Ulander, Vice President of Marketing for Cisco Collaboration, and Joe Onisick, Technical Marketing Engineer at Cisco.
This week we discuss:
- Teasers and updates on Cisco ACI (1:50)
- Big TelePresence launch for Cisco Collaboration (2:49)
- Cisco in the pocket (5:40)
- Traction for ACI in the enterprise (6:30)
- Go to market strategies for open source (9:15)
- State of Open Source technologies (11:15)
- Cisco and Google collaboration (12:15)
- The Cisco culture of innovation (15:10)
- Cloud development and Cloud Foundry (20:50)
- The battle for PaaS and the cloud fabric (23:40)
- A billion on the cloud (27:50)
- Could Cisco buy Red Hat? (35:00)
- Is Cisco done with EMC and VCE? (36:50)