Speaking in Tech #140 - The BIG BIG 2015 Predictions show
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. Sarah has already started the holidays while Ed pontificates on 2015 with our very special guests Brad O'Neil, founding investor of StumbleUpon and CEO of Tech Validate, and Geoff Barrall, CEO of Connected Data and Imation board member.
This week we discuss...
- The prediction show to end all predictions (1:00)
- Personal highlights of 2014 (2:20)
- Scoring last years predictions (9:40)
- The BIG predictions for 2015 (29:00)
- Could Twitter be acquired? (30:50)
- Big valuations for Docker and global recession (34:00)
- The IT pendulum (40:40)
- Uber to steamroll to $80 Billion valuation (42:00)
- A big flame out: Box or AWS? (43:30)
- Uber to buy Tinder? (53:30)
- Big changes for SiT in 2015 (58:00)
Direct download: SiT140.mp3
-- posted at: 12:21am EST