Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Greg is live at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with special guests Jeff Greenwald, HDS Marketing and SME for Communications, Media and Entertainment and Shane Archiquette HDS CTO for Communications, Media and Entertainment.
This week we discuss...
- Telecommunications and Analytics at Mobile World Congress (0:45)
- New mobile platform challenges (5:45)
- Technical ramifications of Net Neutrality (8:10)
- Data consumption-based pricing and transparency (10:20)
- Analytics is the solution, not the question (12:30)
- Shifting landscape of competitors (13:50)
- Telecoms dramatic shift to infrastructure provisioning (17:00)
- Wearable technology and connected devices driving network complexity (18:10)
- Tension between mobile technology developers and network providers (21:10)
- Personal mobile devices (24:45)
- Blackberry and Ford partnership (25:50)
Direct download: SiT98.mp3
-- posted at: 10:12am EST