Speaking in Tech #127 - Eucalyptus
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Ed has escaped to Thailand while Greg and Sarah are joined by special guests Marc Farley of Quaddra Software and Aaron Delp of SolidFire.
This week we discuss...
- Eddie: One Night in Bangkok (:55)
- OpenStack in the Valley (1:50)
- Pre-Alpha Quaddra Software (2:25)
- HP acquires Eucalyptus (3:40)
- Flashback to Palm (6:40)
- Whiplash: AWS API's (11:45)
- Could Azure jump into OpenStack? (15:40)
- XtremIO disrupts (15:55)
- Microsoft digs Minecraft (23:40)
- Another distraction at Microsoft (28:00)
- iPhone-mania (28:30)
- Apple will revolutionize healthcare… someday (33:30)