Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. Our special guest this week is Christopher Lynch, Partner at Atlas Venture and former CEO and President of Vertica (which was sold to HP last year) and Acopia (which was sold to F5 in 2007)
In Part 2 of our discussion with Chris Lynch, we discuss...
- Big Data, big problems
- How Big Data solutions impact business decision making
- VC decision making in Big Data inestments
- Imbedding Big Data solutions within each layer of infrastructure
- How Atlas Venture-backed travel startup Hopper leverages Big Data?
- Whos is doing Big Sata well?
- Lynch's thoughts on EMC's Greenplum acquisition
- Hack/reduce and how it's prepping the next generation of Big Data
10 Big Questions with Chris Lynch
Direct download: SiT-10.mp3
-- posted at: 12:06am EST